Press Release – TDG announced “Ethic Guidelines of AI” on Ethics’ Day.
TDG released “Ethic Guidelines of AI” on Ethics’ Day.
Istanbul, 25 May 2019
TDG, a global leader in digital transformation, released “Ethic Guidelines of TDG’s AI Activities” for enterprises to accelerate their digital business competitiveness.
TDG presents today next steps for building trust in artificial intelligence by taking forward the work of Expert Group. Building on the work of the group appointed, TDG is today launching an ethical guideline for Artificial Intelligence (AI) development and use can be implemented in practice.
TDG invites industry experts, research institutes and public authorities to discuss the list drafted by the Expert Group.
Head of MRT, Mr. Emin Direkci said: “I welcome the work undertaken by our experts. The ethical dimension of AI is not a luxury feature or an add-on. It is only with trust that our society can fully benefit from technologies. Ethical AI is a win-win proposition that can become a competitive advantage for global world being a leader of human-centric AI that people can trust.”
These are the seven items for achieving trustworthy AI;
- AI systems should enable equitable societies by supporting human and fundamental rights, and not decrease, limit or misguide human autonomy.
- Trustworthy AI requires algorithms to be secure, reliable and robust enough to deal with errors or inconsistencies during all life cycle phases of AI systems.
- Users should have full control over their own data, while data concerning them will not be used to harm or discriminate against them.
- The traceability of AI systems should be ensured.
- AI systems should consider the whole range of human abilities, skills and requirements, and ensure accessibility.
- AI systems should be used to enhance positive social change and enhance sustainability and ecological responsibility.
- Mechanisms should be put in place to ensure responsibility and accountability for AI systems and their outcomes.
TDG was established to accelerate healthy technology development in society. TDG aims to be the world leader in technology development and execution in the field while providing services and solutions in consulting, system integration and business processes management.
TDG, operating in EU and US, offers services and solutions to companies from diverse sectors including manufacturing, finance, sports, health, retail, distribution, media, space, telecom and logistics with its expertise and industry knowledge in the field of technology. In Technology Development Group, people, technology and business are working together to accelerate “Proactive Innovation“ and we are a “Trusted Partner“ for organizations to create their firm of the future, and we are the best place to work for employees. Technology Development Group commits to provide high performance to its stakeholders (customers, employees, community, and shareholders) with high ethical and responsible company policies.
Press contact : Corporate Communication | firstname.lastname@example.org