Cyber Security Specialist
Position Ref. ID: 037
TDG System Integration is looking for new colleagues for our team, who will support us as Cyber Security Specialist with following tasks;
- Security and risk management services by performing risk identification, assessment and remediation,
- Provide security expertise to the company to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Work with internal and external customers to facilitate identification and resolution of hardware and software related security problems.
- Recommends security improvements by assessing current situation, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements.
- Maintains and updates malware end-point protection software; mitigates vulnerabilities as identified.
- Plan, create, implement and maintain security program documentation.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and carries out penetration tests.
- Develop and track security metrics for security events and incidents.
- Define security requirements and review systems to determine if they have been designed to comply with established security standards.
- Identify, assess, and document system security deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Work with the IT Operations to ensure Cyber security threats are properly identified, analyzed, communicated, addressed, and/or defended, investigated, and reported to management.
- Min. 2 years of experience in the Information Security
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Strong analytical and communication skills with a result-oriented profile
- Knowledge of security standards and groups such as NIST, OWASP, ISO 27001/27002.
- Experience in supporting Linux, network firewalls and proxy servers.
- Familiar with administration of Routers, Firewalls and Switching technology.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and related data network protocols.
- Knowledge of standard network protocols such as, TCP, ARP, ICMP, etc.
- Knowledge of security technologies such as Palo Alto and Juniper firewalls, intrusion prevention, encryption, threat analysis, and vulnerability assessment
- Knowledge of security and risk frameworks including NIST, SANS, ISO, CoBIT.
- Knowledge on HP Arcsight, IBM Qradar, RSA Security Analytics, McAfee ESM, CryptoSIM
- Part-time engagement